The SP33 is a finely engineered, easy-to-use audio and video processor, complete with excellent system expansion flexibility and the promise of astonishing sound and picture resolution for years to come. Match the SP33 with the Primare A30.7 UFPD power amplifier for the ultimate statement of home entertainment luxury from Primare.
With a comprehensive array of digital and analogue connections: low-noise balanced audio inputs and outputs, HDMI inputs and outputs, a Zone 2 output for performance in a second room, and IR and RS232 connections for the highest possible automation flexibility, the SP33 will integrate easily with any high quality installation. It gives you the opportunity for powerful custom configuration in your home environment, allowing you to personalise operation and to optimise the performance of your system.
Almost every parameter can be user defined using new onscreen menus and the C24 remote supplied. Assign a name to any input and associate it with any audio and video source. Surround format, trigger activation and input sensitivity may be specified for each input, and surround formats – including Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio – custom-set for level, speaker type, crossover frequency, delay and bass configuration. In addition, a 250mS global delay system with dedicated DSP is incorporated in order to achieve the best possible picture-to-sound synchronisation. The SP33’s new 4KVM video circuitry features 4K and 3D video pass-through, with matrix switching for six HDMI inputs and two ARC assignable HDMI outputs for perfect performance from a choice of two displays.
- Modes Stereo, Bypass, Party, Dolby Prologic IIx Music, Dolby Prologic IIx Movie, DTS NEO:6 MUSIC, DTS NEO:6 CINEMA
- Decoding Formats Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Prologic II, Dolby Prologic IIx, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, DTS ES, DTS Neo:6, DTS 96/24, MULTI/2 CH PCM/LPCM
- Sampling rates 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz,96KHz,192KHz (AES/EBU)
- Video HDMI HDCP 2.2, with 4K video and 3D pass-thru, and HDMI OSD
Note: the 4KVM video module was developed primarily to partner our upscaling to 4K universal disc player BD32 MKII. The 4KVM design was initiated before the release of HDMI 2.0a specifications. Those specifications demand a higher clock speed necessary for HDR switching than the chip in the 4KVM is able to provide. As a result, 4KVM will work with most, if not all, sources that allow for turning HDR off and with only minor limitations on playback specifications as seen below:
– 24Hz 4:4:4 4096 x 2160 DCI
– 24/25/30Hz 4:4:4 3840 x 2160 4K UHD
– 50/60Hz 4:2:0 3840 x 2160 4K UHD
- XLR2 x stereo pair analog inputs
- RCA8 x stereo pair analog inputs, incl. 7.1 inputs
- XLR1 x digital inputs
- RCA3 x digital inputs
- 3 x digital inputs
- XLR8 x analog outputs, 7.1
- RCA8 x analog outputs, 7.1
- RCA1 x stereo pair analog Zone 2 output
- RCA1 x stereo pair REC output
- RCA1 x digital output
- 1 x digital output
- HDMI6 x AV inputs, matrix switching
- HDMI2 x AV outputs, assignable ARC
- HDCP 2.2
- IR controlC24 system remote
- IR input1 x 3.5mm
- 12V trigger3 x 3.5mm input/output
- RS232outboard system control port
- Dimensions430x385x180mm (WDH)
- Weight12 Kg
- Finishesblack or titanium
SP33: Germany’s online AV mag i-fidelity loves the SP33/A30.7 system
Germany’s online AV mag i-fidelity loves the SP33/A30.7 system. Marking the system as ‘superb’ for sound quality and ‘very good’ in almost every other category reviewer Raphael Vogt says: “With the SP33 and A30.7 duo Primare offers a surround pre/power amp combo with an almost classical appearance; a perfect, massive workmanship and a pleasantly purist no-frills design. Here the sound and build quality are absolutely brought into focus… Sound wise the combo presents a muscular body and a steady imaging that is virtually palpable and intimately close at the highest level.”View/download full review as PDF
- SP33 - 4KVM User Guide 2201716
- SP33 - UserGuide - Spanish
- SP33 - User Guide - Russian
- SP33 - User Guide - German
- SP33 - User Guide - Chinese Simplified
- SP33 - User Guide - English
- Sample settings for 4KUHD sources when using 4KVM
- SP33 - Preliminary Specifications
- SP33 - Design Brief
- SP33 and SPA23 Control4 Driver
- SP32/33 RS-232 Command list
- ArgentinaStar Audio
- AustraliaAudio Active
- AustriaAudio Tuning Vertriebs GmbH
- BelgiumPerfect Audio Integration
- BulgariaAudio Video Consult Ltd.
- CanadaMoFi Distribution
- ChileHighend Chile Ltda.
- ChinaGP Acoustics
- CroatiaMedia Audio
- CyprusO&A Audiovision Ltd.
- Czech RepublicVoice
- DenmarkHi-Fi Huset
- DenmarkLydspecialisten Aps
- DenmarkTopSound Hifi
- EstoniaHi-End Collection Ltd.
- FranceAudio Quartet
- Germanyin-akustik GmbH & Co. Kg
- GreeceOrpheus Audio
- Hong KongGP Acoustics
- HungaryAudiophyl Kft.
- IndiaKEI Hi Fi
- IranJam International FZCO
- IrelandThe Listening Suite
- IsraelT.R Electro Stereo Ltd.
- JapanNaspec Corporation
- Korea, SouthDaa Woong Inc.
- LatviaHi-End Collection Ltd.
- LithuaniaHi-End Collection Ltd.
- LuxembourgPerfect Audio Integration
- MalaysiaCMY Audio & Visual S/B
- MexicoMoFi Distribution
- MoldovaAcustic Technologie SRL
- NetherlandsPerfect Audio Integration
- NorwaySoundgarden AS
- PortugalDelAudio Lda
- RomaniaHigh End Audio
- RussiaMMS Cinema
- Saudi ArabiaMmaasmedia
- SingaporeGP Acoustics (Singapore) Pte Limited
- SloveniaALS avdio.video
- South AfricaSky Audio (PTY) LTD
- SpainSarte Audio Elite
- SwedenAudio Active
- SwitzerlandDynavox Electronics SA
- ThailandHome Hi-Fi Co. Ltd
- TurkeySelect Hi-Fi
- UkraineGamma Electronics
- United Arab EmiratesMmaasmedia
- United KingdomKarma Audio Visual
- USAMoFi Distribution
- VietnamSaigon Stereo