Providing 150 watts at 8 ohms of absolutely linear UFPD 2 amplification across the entire audible bandwidth, the I35 Prisma delivers naturally fast, clean and agile sound with an unprecedented ability to bring music to life.
In addition to balanced analog inputs, the I35 Prisma includes a DM35 full-featured DAC stage enabling up to PCM 768kHz/32bit and DSD 256 conversion, as well as Prisma connectivity and control technology.
I35 Prisma features Prisma, Primare’s new whole-home, high-fidelity control and connectivity solution. Prisma provides multi-room/multi-zone connectivity and control for playback of stored and streamed media, wired or wireless, all managed from any mobile device through a dedicated system control app. In addition to Bluetooth, AirPlay, and Spotify Connect, Prisma features Chromecast built-in, a unique streaming portal allowing effortless direct connection to hundreds of streaming applications for the best possible performance and user experience.
The I35 is an all analog version of the I35 Prisma, featuring UFPD 2 power output and balanced analog inputs. The DM35 digital to analog conversion and Prisma modules can be added at a later date.
- UPFD 22 x 150W 8 ohms / 2 x 300 4 ohms
- XLR2 x stereo pair analog inputs
- RCA3 x stereo pair analog inputs
- RCA1 x stereo pair analog LINE output
- RCA1 x stereo pair analog PRE output
- C25 remoteIR system control
- IR3.5 mm input/output
- 12V Trigger3.5 mm output
- RS232outboard system control port
- DACAKM AK4497
- 4 x digital input
- RCA2 x digital input
- RCA1 x digital output
- USB-B1 x digital input
- Prismacontrol and connectivity
- USB-A1 x digital input
- Ethernetx 2
- Chromecast built-in
- Spotify Connect
- Weight11 Kg
- Dimensions430 x 106 x 420 mm (WHD)
- Finishesblack or titanium
Audio Video, Poland, November 2017
I35 DAC: Seemingly similar, but very different
Every type of music sounds perfect. It is great in respect to dynamics, speed, timing, resolution and providing a sense of surround sound. Dryness and “Scandinavian” coolness of tones? Nothing of the kind. This device is neutral with no evident tendencies to embellish the sound. It is also the kind of device you can listen to constantly with no signs of fatigue... Can I say anything else? Just that we will buy one for ourselves.View/download full review as PDF
LowBeats, Germany, March 2018
I35: Integrated amplifier with class D power plant
The Primare i35 is a special, positive piece of work... In the LowBeats listening room, this sounded wonderfully smooth, silky in the highs and with impressive force in the lowest bass.View full review
HiFi Stars, Germany, March-May 2018
I35 DAC + CD35: Beautiful and multi-functional
Rarely, has Primare equipment been so extensively equipped. Here is truly a great way of playing. Here you will find everyone has his perfect (including streaming) solution, tailored to your needs within each model. The CD35 is truly the best the Swedes have ever built and the I35 DAC is just awesome...View/download full review as PDF
Music Emotion, The Netherlands, March 2018
I35 Prisma + CD35 Prisma: Versatility at its best
Primare is among the most consistent class-leading high-end brands of the last few decades, continuing to refine a balanced and coherent sound. These new I35 and CD35 Prisma models are still following this more evolutionary course. However, a true revolution, and certainly for this brand, is now suddenly the maximum seamless integration of almost all digital source standards currently available. Add to this the maximum sound quality, and the trouble-free and smooth operation of the app for each of these sources, and the Primare team has seen the light again!View/download full review as PDF
Stereoplay, Germany, August 2018
I35 Prisma + CD 35 Prisma: Dream couple with qualities
CD35 Prisma + I35 Prisma: Primare's CD player / amp combinations are known for their technical sophistication, but the new 35-series dwarfs all its predecessors.View/download full review as PDF
Audio Video, South Africa, July 2018
Primare I35: Capturing the music’s heart and soul
However, it’s the ability to reveal the heart and soul of the music that is the Primare’s most endearing trait. It certainly proves that Class D has come of age, and that efficiency and pace can be delivered without sacrificing the emotive core of the music.View full review
- Primare Spring 2018 Brochure lo-res
- Prisma Chromecast built-in TIDAL HiFi Voucher
- I35 Prisma Design Brief
- I35 I35 DAC Design Brief
- I35 Prisma User Guide V2
- I35 User Guide V2
- I35 DAC User Guide V2
- Primare USB PC Audio driver v4.38.0
- I35 Prisma Design Brief
- Primare Update for Windows
- I35 RS232 Command list official 2018-04-26
- ArgentinaStar Audio
- AustraliaAudio Active
- BelgiumPerfect Audio Integration
- BulgariaAudio Video Consult Ltd.
- CanadaMoFi Distribution
- ChileHighend Chile Ltda.
- ChinaGP Acoustics
- CroatiaMedia Audio
- CyprusO&A Audiovision Ltd.
- Czech RepublicVoice
- DenmarkHi-Fi Huset
- DenmarkLydspecialisten Aps
- DenmarkTopSound Hifi
- EstoniaHi-End Collection Ltd.
- FranceAudio Quartet
- Germanyin-akustik GmbH & Co. Kg
- GreeceOrpheus Audio
- Hong KongGP Acoustics
- HungaryAudiophyl Kft.
- IranJam International FZCO
- IrelandThe Listening Suite
- IsraelT.R Electro Stereo Ltd.
- JapanNaspec Corporation
- Korea, SouthDaa Woong Inc.
- LatviaHi-End Collection Ltd.
- LithuaniaHi-End Collection Ltd.
- LuxembourgPerfect Audio Integration
- MalaysiaCMY Audio & Visual S/B
- MexicoMoFi Distribution
- MoldovaAcustic Technologie SRL
- NetherlandsPerfect Audio Integration
- NorwaySpaceworld Soundgarden AS
- PortugalDelAudio Lda
- RomaniaHigh End Audio
- RussiaMMS Cinema
- SingaporeGP Acoustics (Singapore) Pte Limited
- SloveniaALS avdio.video
- South AfricaSky Audio (PTY) LTD
- SpainSarte Audio Elite
- SwedenAudio Active
- SwitzerlandDynavox Electronics SA
- ThailandHome Hi-Fi Co. Ltd
- TurkeySelect Hi-Fi
- UkraineGamma Electronics
- United KingdomKarma Audio Visual
- USAMoFi Distribution
- VietnamSaigon Stereo